✨Web Developer Full Course
I recently started to create a Full Web Developer Course on my YouTube Channel and recently finished with the HTML and the CSS Section of this FREE course. More videos will be up on upload.
- Immediately Invoked Function Expressions
- Document Object Model (DOM) – Querying, Traversal, Inserting and Removing Elements from the DOM
- Arrays and Iterables
- Mutator methods – push, pop, shift, unshift, splice
- Other array methods like – slice, indexOf, findIndex, find, sort, reverse
- Higher Order Methods – filter, reduce, map
- Split and Join Methods
- The spread operator
- Sets and Maps
- Overview of Objects, Constructor Functions, Classes, OOP, Instance and Static Methods, Inheritance
- Events – Adding and Removing Event Listeners
- Event Capturing – Bubbling Phases, Propagation and Event Delegation
- Demystifying Async Await, From Promises to Async Await
A lot of exercises and projects were made in this section of the course.
Make sure to subscribe to the channel for more such videos.
A lot of AWESOME videos are coming this month… So make sure to SUBSCRIBE to the channel for more amazing videos.
Follow me on Twitter for more updates: https://twitter.com/The_Nerdy_Dev